Data Controller and Responsible Person Information
The processing of your personal data, the determination of the purposes of data processing, the establishment and operation of the data-processing system, is carried out in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act No. 6698. The real person whose personal data are processed by GWM MIMARI TASARIM AND PEYZAJ A.Ş. are considered to be the data subjects by law.
In accordance with article 10 of the Law, which regulates the duty to disclose information, data controllers are obliged to inform the real person whose personal data they process relating to the processing of data.
This text is intended to inform you as a data subject and contains the rights and obligations of the data subject (data holder) and the data controller.
Name/Name/Title : GWM MIMARI TASARIM AND PEYZAJ A.Ş
Postal address : Maslak Mahallesi Zümrütüm Sk. No:5 Kat:3 Sarıyer / İstanbul
Phone : 0212 285 15 85
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Internet address : email@example.com
Purposes of Processing Personal Data and Processed Data
Your collected personal data may be processed within the scope of the following purposes (“Procedures”) and the terms and conditions of processing of personal data set out in articles 5 and 6 of the Act, for the purpose of carrying out the necessary work by our business units to benefit you from the products and services offered by our Company and to carry out the relevant business processes carried out by our Business units, the necessary business processing for the conduct of the business activities conducted by the Company, and the legal, technical and commercial business security of our company and the relevant persons in business relationship with our Company:
Your personal data,
• to be explicitly provided for by law,
• processing is based on legal grounds that the processing of data is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the controller, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data responsible are not prejudiced.
Your personal data processed falls under the following categories of personal data.
• Identity Information
• Contact Information
The data contained in the specified data categories are described in detail in the data map that we organize as the data controller.
Method of obtaining processed personal data
Your personal data processed is obtained from you and third parties through written, oral, visual and audio recording systems and by e-mail.
Transfer of Personal Data and Purposes
Your personal data may be transferred to the relevant authorities without the obligation to provide information and without your explicit consent if requested in accordance with Rule 28/1 of the Covenant.
The processed personal data may be transferred to judicial authorities or relevant law enforcement or administrative authorities for the purposes and limitations prescribed by law for the resolution of legal disputes or upon request under the relevant legislation.
Rights and Responsibilities of the Data Controller
As data controller, you have the right and the obligation to take adequate security measures in accordance with the technical and subsidiary facilities for the processing of personal data, the prevention of unlawful processing and access to personal data and for the safe handling and preservation of the personal data in conformity with 6698 CEDAW and other relevant laws.
We are committed to keeping Personal Data confidential, taking all technical and administrative measures necessary for ensuring confidentiality and security, and showing the necessary discretion. The protection of personal data is an important issue for our Company. All technical and administrative measures are taken to protect against unauthorized access to or loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration or destruction of personal data. It uses generally accepted security technology standards when processing Personal Data. Although we take appropriate information security measures, if Personal Data is damaged or passed to third parties as a result of attacks on our company's website and data processing systems, we will immediately notify you and the Personal Data Protection Board and take the necessary measures.
In the case of at least one of the following circumstances, personal data and personal data of particular nature may be processed for the purposes specified, even without explicit consent, as specified in articles 5 and 6 of the Convention.
• It is explicitly provided in the relevant legislation.
• Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right.
• Personal data of the parties to the contract must be collected as it is directly related to the conclusion or execution of a contract.
• It is required to enable the data controller to comply with a legal obligation.
• The data subject (the data holder) has been identified by anonymously.
• You will not be able to give your consent due to real impossibility
• The processing of data is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, without prejudice to the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned.
• The processing of special-quality personal data other than health and sexual life data (foreseeable by law in respect of the race, ethnic origin, political opinion, philosophical beliefs, religion, tribal affiliation or other belief, clothing and clothing, membership of an association, foundation or union, data relating to criminal convictions and security measures and biometric and genetic data), protection of public health and sex life data, protection of medical care, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and management of financing and health services, by persons or authorities and organizations with a duty of secrecy.
Data Subject Rights and Responsibilities
11 of Act No. 6698 of the Data Subject. It has written rights in its article.
(a) to know whether personal data are processed;
(b) to request information about the processing of personal data;
(c) to know the purpose for which the personal data are processed and whether or not they are used in accordance with their purpose;
(e) to know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred in the same country or abroad;
(d) to request that personal data be corrected if they are incomplete or incorrectly processed;
(e) to request the deletion or destruction of personal data under the conditions provided for in article 7;
(f) to request that any transactions under (d) and (e) are notified to third parties to whom the personal data are transferred;
(g) to object to a conclusion against the person by analysing the processed data through exclusive automated systems;
(h) to demand compensation for damage caused by personal data being processed unlawfully;
Request and Application
Application form for exercising all of the above-mentioned rights and the text containing your declaration of the right to exercise, may be sent with a wet signed certificate and identification documents to GWM MİMARI TASARIM AND PEYZAJ A.Ş Maslak Mahallesi Zümrütüm Sk. No:5 Kat:3 Sarıyer / İstanbul.
• may forward to firstname.lastname@example.org or,
• You can submit it using the Data Subject application form at www.greenwallmoss.com.
You can send it by signing it with one of the forms listed above.
You will be notified within 30 days of receiving your request by reaching it to us through the channels specified herein.
We reserve the right to amend the explanatory text in accordance with any developments that may be relevant in the future under the new regulations to be introduced by the Personal Data Protection Authority.
By receiving this notice, we are fulfilling our obligation to provide clarifying obligation under the Personal Data Protection Act No. 6698.
Under the Personal Data Protection Act No. 6698, the information specified in this explanatory text for the processing of my personal data as described above applies to all of our visitors, candidates, employees, suppliers and customers.