In order to protect the confidentiality of all information provided by our customers, GWM MIMARI TASARIM AND PEYZAJ A.Ş. has adopted the following basic rules:
• We only request information from our customers that is relevant to product/service requests and that we consider necessary to provide them with services.
• To protect the security of our customers and the confidentiality of information accessed through www.greenwallmoss.com, all measures have been taken to ensure that the system and infrastructure of GWM MIMARI TASARIM AND PEYZAJ A.Ş. is kept at the most reliable level.
• All necessary measures have been taken to prevent the information that our customers have entered to www. greenwallmoss.com for the purpose of requesting products/services and updating information from being viewed by other Internet users.
• Unauthorized transmission of information shared by our customers with our company is restricted, including the staff of GWM MIMARI TASARIM AND PEYZAJ A.Ş. Such information is not shared with any third party, institution or entity unless our customers have given their consent or are under a legal obligation.
• If GWM MIMARI TASARIM AND PEYZAJ A.Ş. works with different organizations to obtain support services, these companies are ensured to comply with our company's privacy standards and terms.
• GWM MIMARI TASARIM AND PEYZAJ A.Ş. is not responsible for the use of information, ethical principles, privacy policies, quality and quality of service and any material/intellectual damages and losses that may arise on such sites through advertising, banners, content or other content via www.greenwallmoss.com.
• The risk of links to other websites linked to www.greenwallmoss.com, as appropriate, lies with the user. The accuracy of the information provided on these sites and the other links provided from these sites have not been investigated and verified by GWM MIMARI TASARIM AND PEYZAJ A.Ş.
By accessing the www. greenwallmoss.com website, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to the conditions specified, please do not use the Website or any of its pages and do not apply to products or services.
• The copyrights, trademarks, patents, ideas and other property rights to the information, materials and the manner in which they are contained on this website belong GWM MIMARI TASARIM AND PEYZAJ A.Ş. No person/entity may use or link to any particular part of this website on any other website or public site without the prior written permission of GWM MIMARI TASARIM AND PEYZAJ A.Ş.
• All information and materials provided on this website are provided “as they are” or “as are”. GWM does not guarantee the accuracy or adequacy of this information and expressly disclaims any liability arising from any errors or omissions in this information. This information does not imply, explicitly or legally, any guarantee, including but not limited to, guarantees of ownership, availability and/or suitability for a specific purpose.
• GWM MIMARI TASARIM AND PEYZAJ A.Ş. or its employees, even if they are aware of the possibility of such damage or damage, are not responsible, including, but not limited to, direct or indirect damages, losses and costs arising from any performance failure, error, deficiency, interruption, malfunction, delay in operation and/or transmission, computer virus, line and / or system failure during use of this website.
• GWM MIMARI TASARIM AND PEYZAJ A.Ş. reserves the right to modify all products and services, pages, information, visual elements and conditions contained herein without notice.
• Certain sections and pages of this website may be subject to additional conditions to those specified above. If there is a conflict between the general terms and conditions set out herein and the additional terms, the additional conditions for the relevant section and page apply.
• In disputes arising from the use of this website, the Turkish Law shall apply, without prejudice to the conflict of laws. In the settlement of disputes, the competent courts of law, as well as the Istanbul Anadolu Court and the Executive Offices, are competent.